Skip to product information
1 of 7

Hand Crafted

Mixed Metal Rolling Ring

Mixed Metal Rolling Ring

Regular price $57.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $57.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Ring size

** Follow us on IG @hellomalojewelry for updates!**

This beautiful trio of rings have Heather's favorite textures! The bands feature a smooth, hammered and tree bark finish. Each one will be a different metal - Gold, Rose and Silver. The bands are intertwined but will roll around your finger and can take on a different look every day. This stack is a great addition to your to your jewelry collection and is perfect for every day!

• Each ring is made BY HAND!
• Every order is MADE TO ORDER just for YOU!
• Handcrafted with care in Huntley, IL

Gold Fill/Rose Gold Fill – Gold fill legally requires 5% pure gold by weight. It is a strictly regulated process that involves pressure bonding multiple layers of solid 14K gold over a core of high quality jeweler’s brass. Gold fill is your best quality option after solid gold jewelry. It will not flake or turn your skin green.

Sterling Silver - Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver and considered a precious metal. The remaining 7.5% of the alloy is usually copper, which adds strength while still preserving the ductility and appearance of the pure silver.

Instagram – or @hellomalojewelry
Facebook –

View full details